Saturday, December 16, 2017

Extended Huber Familiy Session

Extended Huber Family Session

December 16, 2017

A few months ago I met Karie Huber and her son Tyler when I took Tyler's two year old portraits. About two months later Karie contacted me again and I did her family portraits for the holidays. Last week I received a phone call from Bill Huber, Karie's brother in law, and he hired me to take photos of the whole extended Huber family. So last weekend I got to meet Grandma and Grandpa, aunts, uncles, and cousins. And like my other Huber family sessions I had a blast and got to once again try my hardest to get sweet little Tyler to smile. I love the photos from the session and hope the Huber family has them framed in their homes for many years to come. Sessions like this is why I love doing what I do. 



















































































































































































































































www.everydaybrilliancephotography.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment