Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Main Street Electrical Parade

Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade

July 11, 2017

While on vacation at the happiest place on earth my family and I knew one thing that was on our bucket list was catching the Main Street Electrical Parade. We of course waited till the last day of our trip and watched the last showing of the day but it was all worth it. Growing up I saw the parade many times and I was so excited for my kids to be able to see it as well. The parade was at 10:45 at night so we enjoyed churros and the view of the classic "It's a Small World" while we waited and then we were treated to a front row amazing view of the parade. Here are some of my favorite shots I was lucky enough to take while watching this beloved parade. If you are going to Disneyland be sure to see it before it is gone on August 20th of this year. 

















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment